Bilingual Accounting Specialist
We are seeking a bilingual (English/Spanish) accounting specialist who is looking for a remote position with growth potential.
- Categorize transactions in QuickBooks Online.
- Queue bill payments for client approval.
- Process payroll based on hours provided by restaurant managers.
- Process employee changes in payroll software as needed.
- Process requests for additional financial and payroll reports.
- Manage account compliance calendar that includes key deadlines for renewing permits and licenses.
- Assist clients with submitting renewals for operating permits through the agencies online portals.
- Maintain client profile and service scope.
- Escalate client issues and concerns to higher management.
- Assist with developing and documenting processes.
- Troubleshoot our cloud based apps including QuickBooks Online issues.
- Assist clients with requests from lenders, lawyers, and other services.
- Deliver awesome client interactions to restaurant managers and owners.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Strong communication skills including verbal and written
- Highly organized
- Must be detail oriented
- Proficient with technology; solid knowledge of computer operations and software
- Time management
- Strong customer service skills – ability to interact with clients through video and audio tools in a professional and friendly manner
- Critical thinker, research skills and determined
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
- BA / BS in Accounting or equivalent experience
Orden is a virtual accounting firm that specializes in bookkeeping, payroll and tax preparation for independent restaurants. Our clients range from starting restaurants to well established restaurants.
Job Type: Part-time
We are a virtual accounting firm with a 100% virtual workforce. Our team works through online platforms to serve our growing client list of independently owned restaurants.